History

History

Some 83 years ago (December 20, 1930) under the Leadership of the Reverend H.B. Mitchell, Tabernacle Missionary Baptist Church (formerly Mitchell Tabernacle) was organized.

In 1972, our Edifice was destroyed by fire and we were face with many difficulties, which carried us into unknown paths.  Reverend Johnson led us with his winning gift of confidence in the Lord, into acquiring a new church complex known then as, The Historical Church and School of St. Anthony’s Padu

a.tmbc41-300x225